Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a camaro intake elbow. It is the style (kind of like the 1LE) with the silencer on the bottom and no holes on the top. It has a small tear under where the clamp goes but the clamp covers it. It has the bigger clamp with it but no smaller clamp.- $40 shipped- sold

K&N cold air intake for CAMARO (the main section, plastic flange, and rubber connector- no filter or clamps)----sold

I have a red or blue glove box latch that works great and is unlocked- $10 shipped for either.----red sold

****New in box Delco TPS (throttle position sensor) sensor- $20 shipped
****52 MM throttle body (not bored all the way through style)....has TPS and IAC but no top plate....-$70 shipped
****Stock valve covers clearanced for pro mag rockers- $20 shipped----sold

I have good pictures of everything. Thanks.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Are you gonna take all of my money?

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha...if you let me!

JK... PM returned. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump...

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Sent B..... Also, I am looking for an obd1 pcm so I could do a trade or whatever. Thanks.

***Pictures added.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Updated and lowered prices. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I added a couple of things. I have had a lot of people say they want the stuff but first person to paypal gets it. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump. Elbow is still available for all of those interested. List updated. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
52 MM TB but not bored through all the way?

Interested because of the price but wouldn't it affect the performance (not being fully bored)? I'm weighing my options on this or a local 58 MM TB. Let me know either way.

Thanks

Hil

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.