Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Canadian Mail

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  gbhs72 
#1 ·
Today the mail came and I had a package from Canada in there. Gerry, 95wagon, sent me one of his ABS delete plugs. I have #2 of 2 as it stands now. Gerry and I struck a deal and I'm more than happy. My wife even thought it was good. This is one well made item for my car. Thanks and a big CHEERS to my northern Friend.
I guess Meat Loaf appeals the Gerry.

Mark: Snowman-33

#3 ·
Reactions: gbhs72
#5 ·
Yah Mark, well actually I'm just jealous for not thinking of it first. :p Y'all work it right you can make a killing. So Gerry splits sales of the first GP of 2 dozen at like $30 a pop, (though in all honesty them pilots look like he put alot more in them). THEN, errbody hooked and he starts an official Signature Series. At oh say $65-80 each.

In all seriousness though you coont a found a better fabber.

#7 ·
I'm really impressed with Gerry's work on this. He did a fantastic job. He was very quick getting it out to me. I made an offer between your price quotes and he accepted. I know it's not an important item to some but it's just one of those things that make a difference to me and that's who I'm pleasing here. I would guess if Gerry had the proper equipment to turn them out en mass he would be all over it. And too, it's just one more item of less weight. :grin2:

Mark: Snowman-33

#6 ·
Thanks, for the kind words.

Made 2 plugs, I am done, not going into business.

Because of the offset flange you have to start with a fairly large piece of stock,
2.5 -3.0 hours later with my dinosaur equipment you have one. I would be further ahead selling lemonade in the rain.

Same deal with Rich Armstrongs wagon rear brakes. Took a gazillion hours for a one off.
Bill Harper saw a product in it , so we worked deal and he was able to produce kits.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.