Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
341 Posts
Dry has its advantages and disadvantages....Wet has its advantages and its disadvatages, both systems work if done properly and the engine..especially the bottom end is healthy, both kits yied similar results up to about 125 hp shot...anything after that..a wet system would most likely be better...I have had both on my car..Dry kit for about 6 months and a wet system for the next 5 years after that.

Take a look at the ET page...see how many cars (fast ones) are running dry kits..to how many are running wet kits...that magazine is NOT your friend the issue has been chewed on in detail several times..a lot of that info is now gone..but take a look at the ET page...see which cars have nitrous on them that have similar mods that you have...and see which type of kits they are running...you probably wont see very many dry kits being used.

Peace
ive run dry kits in the past, and for basically stock cars, they rock. not many of us trying to make the decision are trying to build "fast" cars, just trying to make our mostly stock cars "quick". And in that case, dry kits are fantastic, especially ZEX kits.

· Registered
341 Posts
Thanks for clearing that up
i dunno if that was sarcasm, haha. that setup you have looks nasty! anymore pics of it?

ive just always felt that dry kits were just better for something you can bolt on in a few hours and snatch back off if you needed to, but if it was something you were wanting to fine tune and build the most out of the setup, you run a wet kit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.