Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its only a week to the best show of the year!! wait...the best of the 2000 series!! les brown drivin from out west

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes sir, It's getting too close, feels like I'm running out of time!!
Dan Silguero drivin up from way down south.

J
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your excited I never been there, I have only had this car for less than 2 months have done tons of work, its only a 9C1, afraid it'll be put down, wanted to only go and watch and ended up in the drags and all at the last minute. Hell I am a nervous wreck but would not miss it for the world.
:D

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've never been to St. Louis either but I've been to ImpalaFest in Ft. Worth and it was a blast. You'll be fine and the big bad B-Body bug will bite you where you'll want to make all the show's. Good Luck and just have fun. SSee Ya there.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree, Dreamapalooza last year was a blast. When you pull into the parking lot of the hotel or any event, your heart starts a pumpimg at the site of all the b-bodies.

Steve

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve96:
I agree, Dreamapalooza last year was a blast. When you pull into the parking lot of the hotel or any event, your heart starts a pumpimg at the site of all the b-bodies.

Steve
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
wait until you go up into the stands and get a birdseye view of the track at 2K2!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea, like steve said.. i had a rent a car in detroit and my heart still was pounding!! this year i will bring my b-body, so they wont laugh at the caddy. les brown

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I'm running out of time too. I'm looking forward to going out west to St. Louis. This is my 2nd big show, My Dad and I went to Bowling Green in '98 but neither of us had a B-body. Now were both taking our Impala's out to the big show. See Ya'll in St LouiSS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts