Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,637 Posts
I think K-gee had his lowered on stockers.

·
Registered
8,637 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
On hotchkis springs...

·
Registered
1,605 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
N97's and Intrax springs!!
Sean

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
If you're talking about mine, thanks! Hasn't been in that configuration in several years. It used to be my daily then I picked up a 9c1 for a winter beater so the tan car stays in the garage year round with the imp wheels. I just picked up a set of N97's that Cheapspeed did for me. He sandblasted the wheels the painted the front's black, base/clear automotive finish and the rest is POR 15'd!! They glow and I've got an idea for them with this car. Sean

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
Running bilstein 1104/0929's for shocks and Intrax springs in this picture. The rear springs have been switched to stock Impala since and will probably be changed once again to I believe a Moog cc607 or something like that, or the springs that one of the vendors on here sells. Can't remember the company or the specs but I think .5 inch auto-x spring...or is it 1 inch. something like that anyway.

Sean

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
If you're talking about mine, thanks! Hasn't been in that configuration in several years. It used to be my daily then I picked up a 9c1 for a winter beater so the tan car stays in the garage year round with the imp wheels. I just picked up a set of N97's that Cheapspeed did for me. He sandblasted the wheels the painted the front's black, base/clear automotive finish and the rest is POR 15'd!! They glow and I've got an idea for them with this car. Sean

yeah i was, i love how it looks, if i wasnt so bent on powdercoated imp stocks, i'd do the same

·
Registered
976 Posts
shocks

Running bilstein 1104/0929's for shocks and Intrax springs in this picture. The rear springs have been switched to stock Impala since and will probably be changed once again to I believe a Moog cc607 or something like that, or the springs that one of the vendors on here sells. Can't remember the company or the specs but I think .5 inch auto-x spring...or is it 1 inch. something like that anyway.

Sean
and no bounce on the car having regular style shock,i thought you would have to use something with lower extension

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
and no bounce on the car having regular style shock,i thought you would have to use something with lower extension
I've been on the forum for a long time and the Bilstein shocks are the one thing I absolutely would not change!!! Fantastic ride from day one. They've been on there for probably like 6 years at least.

Sean

·
Registered
976 Posts
bounce

I've been on the forum for a long time and the Bilstein shocks are the one thing I absolutely would not change!!! Fantastic ride from day one. They've been on there for probably like 6 years at least.

Sean
mighty good looking this will help cause man i have ridiculous bounce on the front end of my car,also sits just like what u have thanks for the help

1 - 20 of 30 Posts