WELL MAINTAINED FOR $2400 O.B.O WHAT YALL
THINK GOOD DEAL?? ANYBODY GOT ONE OF THESE
ANY COMMENTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED :D

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First...turn off the caps...you yellin'! :mad:

and I don't recomend mentioning "winter beater here! ;) drive what u got for the winter...save the B-Body! :D

Is it police or civilian version? what condition is the car in? did you drive it? It's a great car!, just not the power of our LT1's ;)

But if you insist on using it in the winter (
) I'm sure it would be great, with snow grips of course!

Ian.

(use the search option, you can answer most of your questions like that, they most likely where asked before.)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
excuse my caps! is that better 4u? my daily driver right now is a 96 dcm imp. so i do need a winter beater. the car i was looking at is not an LT1, and no i havent had the chance to drive it but everything else (exterior / interior) seems well maintained!
so any suggestions would be appreciated. dude!!!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really meant nothing by it budy
sorry if I came across a little harsh :eek: not at all my intention (I was told myself...alot!...lol)

If she runs fine and looks good...I don't see a problem...is it civilian or police?...if it's a civie...2400$ is a good deal...maybe 2000 flat...but if it's a 9c1...I' try and get it down more since you can get a decent LT1 equipped 9c1 for that price! ;) (at an auction of course)

Sorry again buddy...let us know!

Ian.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that seems like a good price for a 94 if its in good condition. the dealer i was at one day wanted almost $7g!!! amazing how they love to rip us off. hey after winter if u still have it make into a 4.3 SS! just a thought.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts