Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
No idea, looks pretty stock. Clean car except for that after market tach install, what a crap job they did on that. cwm8

·
Registered
1,144 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
That is the thing, it wasn't priced too high. It started out at $0.99 and has had 31 bids up to the $14,100 bid. With feedback scores of 0 and 3 on the top two bidders I'm thinking the seller is either being messed with, or the seller is bidding against himself.

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
I own a 95 Caprice (since '96) that I have over the years modified into a Caprice SS but....$14K for a stocker. No way in he!!. I've seen nice Imapala's selling for near 1/2 that. I'm lucky if my car is worth 3K, but have way more in parts and loyalty to ever sell her. Keep looking for something else if you want a B-Body.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Look at that nice dent in the center of the hood. Oh, and where do you think I could find an front center arm rest like that? I'd like to get one in my Caprice.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
It's an original clean example, but a regular old Caprice Classic with 92k miles, super clean or not, should never go for $14k. lol

Either he was definately shill bidding on his own auction, or 2 idiots really really wanted that car and have cash to flush... wow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.