Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought an -84 Caprice Estate Wagon. Are there any good Caprice forums out there??

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking for something more boxy specific? I think there is one at GMforums.com.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Supaman, your car looks fumiliar to me, check out my page on Cardomain

I´ll try the GM forums.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've browsed the GM Forums from time-to-time, but I like the set-up here on the Impala SS forum much better.

I don't think there needs to be a new section made just for '77-'90 Caprice info, maybe just expand this existing section to encompass it. I think there are maybe a dozen '77-'90 B-Body owners here. I doubt that we would overwhelm this forum.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe you´re right. I might not have to use any other forum than this. After all I´m quite fumiliar with this forum.
I wonder how many 77-90 Caprice owners there are here?!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your suspension is the same tranny and rearend similar really the biggest mechanical difference is the carb. One thing you might want to look into is I think you would need a sedan rear bar, I don't think the wagon was different till 91. I had a 84 CC dollar per mile I put on it, it was the cheapest car I ever owned by far.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would like to see a section added for 77-90 cars too. If I find a clean one, I'll buy it.
I have both a 1980 and 1981 Chevrolet/Oldsmobile dealer ordering guide if anyone is interested. (Canadian) Includes all models.

John C

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't think there would be enough traffic to warrant a '77-'90 Caprice section. Even a new section for the '77-'90 B-Body, '77-'84 C-Body, and '77-'92 D-Body would probably be a lonely one. Plus another section would slow down the "search all open forums" function even more. Maybe HACK could change the description of the Caprice forum to include '77-'90 Caprices. Although, if there are enough people interested I'm sure HACK would like to hear about it. ;)

StriperSS: check your profile, you've got a PM.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We have a 71-90 area at GMF. CD has done a lot with the subdomain and we have tons of boxy info over there.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I cant join GMForums because i dont have a paid email account whats up with that?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts