Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are none that I know of currently available.
Any of you fellow Caprice owners interested in buying a hat with maybe an emroidered Chevrolet bowtie and Caprice lettering.
Maybe if we get enough guys interested one of the forum sponsors or one of us can make this happen.
I would be willing to contact some hat-emroidery vendors.
Post here to this thread if you want a Caprice hat or two and we'll go from there.
***if this type post is not o.k. with forum host please delete, no problem.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nobody wears hats or nobody likes Caprice name ?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 96_caprice_classic:
nobody wears hats or nobody likes Caprice name ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd buy a fitted hat, but not one that's velcro/snap closed at the back. Haven't ever measured my hat size, but only one or two caps I've ever put on have actually fit my head comfortably. :(

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Two or three guys interested is not enough.
Most hat-embroidery outfits expect a minimum order of eighteen to twenty four hats.
I thought a "Caprice" hat would be cool but maybe not many of my fellow Caprice owners wear caps.
Later.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CMOney,
Your car looks really good.
I've always liked that rare, good looking Caprice color.
Nice wheel choice.
Mine is kind of like yours in that the wheels really set off the car....One of these days I'll get pictures up of the chrome chevy rally wheels on my car.
Have you considered doing tint at the rear side and back window?
Also, the flat Caprice hood emblem looks pretty good, Dal sells them, just in case you're looking for something like that.
About the shirts, I'll check around.
Later.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks alot man.

I may eventually tint. I have so many other things I want to spend cash on it gets hard to prioritize. As of now, I want to get a new posi but I also want to dye my whole interior, which will probably cost just as much.

What I like about this car is that the body is not perfect and it shows that it has been used as a police car. Well I may down the road get all the dents worked out, holes filled (get rid of the ornament stump) and body painted, for now I'm happy not always having to worry about being gentle with it.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd be in for a hat or 2. Depends on the color and style. Maybe a Caprice SS logo or a 9c1 logo.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I may be in, if it doesnt get too cheesy. No high rise, flat fronts, or mesh. Id like a fitted one, possibly. If not, think something up.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll get one too, but as twoares said, no goofy stuff. I would love to get a Caprice SS in the same script as the side ones of an Impala.

Oscar

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I sold embroidered stuff at my old job a few years ago. If you can use a "canned" logo, they should be able to put it on hats, jackets, sweatshirts, t-shirts, thongs or whatever. If you have a custom designed logo, you will have to sell a bunch to recoup the development costs as I recall.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello!

I would like one as well. It would have to be fitted and possibly in vblack with the caprice ss logo in the same script that the Imp. comes in.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Another vote for the Caprice SS logo in the Impala SS script.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I vote on the silver one fleetwood ss that is sweet as hell i would love that on a shirt but will settle for a hat.
John

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not enough response here my fellow Caprice drivers.
We need like minimum thirty guys to make the hats happen.
Personally I like the Caprice name and want a hat and , or, shirt with the logo.
However, I won't buy twenty four or so just for personal use.
My guess is we're looking at $25 shipped or so for the hats because in small quantities of two dozen the vendor needs to build in the set up costs plus shipping to twenty different guys.
If twenty or more guys sign up to this thread I'll get serious about findinga vendor who makes it happen.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts