Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,386 Posts
Yeah Cory is right, the last one that was on here sold for 50 bucks. So I figured I would offer, and really who cares if they don't make them anymore, new you could get them for 20 bucks or so when they did make them, so I figured a little appreciation would make it 50 bucks. I got a guy that could CNC me one for 50-60 bucks, here locally. Just figured I would try to get factory GM part. It just amazes me that a piece of plastic is going for so much these days.

·
Premium Member
8,386 Posts
Well getting closer I have the STEP files over to my CNC guy here in town, I will see what the cost is going to be. I made two versions, the one where the lettering is embossed or extruded from the face, is designed to glue back on the original backing of the dash plaque. I have an idea that I will go on further with in a different thread. But here are the pics. I will start another thread when the time comes for purchase or how many I need to make type of thing.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.