Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a set of caprice tails today and they need some work. I did a search but could not come up with what I was looking for. Maybe my wording was not correct. Anyway one of the lights looks like it has stress lines throught it and the other the chrome strip is coming off. I would like to fill the strips or paint the black. I just did'nt know what it will take to fill in the where the chome strip is and or refinish the entire tail. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Not sure how to fill them. I have looked too. Lil'ron does it for folks though.

Mav

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah his work looks killer. I traded the lights so I might have to hit him up and see if he would do like a core type thing with my lights beause my car is a driver.

·
Registered
69 Posts
If you want to fill in the hole where the chrome strip use to be, I use Evercoat Rage filler. I put tape along the line so the filler would only get into the hole and not all over the light. Makes it easier to sand..

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Have you seen his work in person? I'd hold off if you have not.
U serious? Ron did my benz mirrors and tails done plus some more! Not sure how you can just say that, maybe you should refer people back to the feedback section??? He does really good work 95 smokinss FYI!

S/N: Did you have work done by Ron K gee??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts