Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of buyiong a 94-96 civie caprice or a detective 9C1 caprice. I've read that the rear axle is larger on the impala ss, is this true? Ive also read on this forum that the bumpers are different, what is different besides the molding on them? The reason I'm asking all this is beacause i Want to get a caprice on some ss rims,get the ss wheel well kit, drop it,get clear corners all around, get the ss grill and paint it so I dont want it to look unlike my real ss from the outside. So other than that as far as the exterior is their any more differences, besides the emblems? Thanks for any help. Also any advice on which caprice to get would be appreciated too. Im goin for the poor mans ss with maybe better looks from the outside like better stance, bumpers ,grilles and custum paint. But i want it to be as fast as my stock ss or faster. Thanks again. Late

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are a billion posts about cloning. Use the search function at the top of this page.

Peter

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually i don't think the bumpers are different other than the colored trim. on the axle thing, no one will really notice since its such a slight difference but to each his own.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts