1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Interesting to see it has the police certified speedometer, but has the civi bogus oil pressure guage.

·
Registered
440 Posts
i told another b-body friend of mine about that place, he knew of it and has been there and said that guy is firm on all his prices and they're pretty much all junk

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Interesting to see it has the police certified speedometer, but has the civi bogus oil pressure guage.
What does the gauge on a real oil pressure sender equipped car look like? I seem to remember a thread about it.
My 3 95 wagons DO NOT have the same oil pressure gauge as the 94 1A2 advertised for sale. Two have the U "normal operating range" like the voltmeter has. The third has a Z28 cluster but I am sure it had the same oil pressure gauge as the other two before being swapped. I have replaced the oil pressure switch with a sender of course.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
What does the gauge on a real oil pressure sender equipped car look like? I seem to remember a thread about it.
My 3 95 wagons DO NOT have the same oil pressure gauge as the 94 1A2 advertised for sale. Two have the U "normal operating range" like the voltmeter has. The third has a Z28 cluster but I am sure it had the same oil pressure gauge as the other two before being swapped. I have replaced the oil pressure switch with a sender of course.
The guage looks the same, but the "police" sender only reads 1/2 way on the guage.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
OK. I did the truck oil pressure sender in the non Z cluster cars. Wonder who gave me that idea?
DAMN! That thread is lost too!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.