Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a handful of dealings here, all positive and don't generally make any note of them, but felt compelled to here.

I bought an item from Caprice 96 that wasn't quite what I thought it would be. Partially my fault as I should have asked more questions.

Anyways, I was told to return it if I wasn't happy. I did and Caprice96 was up front with me and told me he wasn't working and please give him some time to reimburse. I said sure.

I asked a couple times how things were going and he was always quick with a reply. Never evasive. Finally said he would be able to come up with the money and it was being sent. It was, just like he said. He basically even paid for return shipping which he didn't need to do.

A real stand up guy and I just wanted to note it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know Caprice96 personally, and even though he does take a little while to come up with the money, he won't rip you off.

He owes me money, too, but I'd rather see him take care of people on the forum first.

:cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks and sorry it took so long...i really felt bad about that :( i figured the extra money might not make up for it entirely but still...thanks alot for being patient

also for anyone that is waiting for a z-harness, i was in contact with a few people and should have the parts VERY soon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.