Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have purchased several items from Alan at Car Motorsports, hood insulator with logo, trunk insulator cover with logo, spare cover with logo and a custom dash pad cover with special logo. I purchased my hood insulator on January 14, 2005, arrived without problem, installed on July 11, 2005. When installed I noticed a flaw that I thought I should bring to Alan's attention. Well I got him on the telephone and his response was; "I have never seen that, however, I am shipping you out a new one"! Not only that he is putting labels in box for returning the now used one! How in hell can one go wrong when dealing with people like Alan at Car Motorsports. This Company places customer satisfaction before the all mighty dollar. My hat is off to Car Motorsports.

Larry
Deputy347K9

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yep, my experience too. I've gotten more compliments on the products that I received from them. Whatever your need, Alan will make it happen.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Deputy347K9:
I have purchased several items from Alan at Car Motorsports, hood insulator with logo, trunk insulator cover with logo, spare cover with logo and a custom dash pad cover with special logo. I purchased my hood insulator on January 14, 2005, arrived without problem, installed on July 11, 2005. When installed I noticed a flaw that I thought I should bring to Alan's attention. Well I got him on the telephone and his response was; "I have never seen that, however, I am shipping you out a new one"! Not only that he is putting labels in box for returning the now used one! How in hell can one go wrong when dealing with people like Alan at Car Motorsports. This Company places customer satisfaction before the all mighty dollar. My hat is off to Car Motorsports.

Larry
Deputy347K9
Larry,

Didn't expect a post about our dealings, but thank you for it. My only comment about us is that if we don't take care of our customers, then we can't expect them to take care of us by returning for more products. Its not the initial sale that means anything, its the continued sales that mean you are doing something right. I know that I've never reached a second time towards a dog that bit me the first time.......and I would expect customers to do the same with who they buy from.

Thanks again, and also to Mike for his kind comments.

Alan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll add to this one... I ordered a sunshade for my Caprice and for my 98 GMC. They arrived today and are awesome! Perfect fit, great quality. I will be back to order carpet for the Caprice before long..

Thanks!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.