Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a caravan from So-Cal to Vegas.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UMMM......maybe Monday Night June 23rd(oops) 21st.......Any Ideas or suggestion? I just thought it would be a good idea for a group of us to trail each other out there.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From SoCal, I'd suggest either the evening (i.e. after rush hour) of Monday or Tuesday during the late morning.

You're definitely gonna wanna be there, settled in, AND have the car ready for the car show by Tuesday late afternoon.....cause you're gonna wanna be hanging out in the parking lot (and not "stuck" cleaning the car) on Tuesday evening!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Buckmino:
UMMM......maybe Monday Night June 23rd.......Any Ideas or suggestion? I just thought it would be a good idea for a group of us to trail each other out there.
You mean on the 21st? I will have to miss the carshow. I wont be leavin till about noon on Wed the 23rd. Could only get soo many days off from work. :(

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Thump:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Buckmino:
UMMM......maybe Monday Night June 23rd.......Any Ideas or suggestion? I just thought it would be a good idea for a group of us to trail each other out there.
You mean on the 21st? I will have to mis the carshow. I wont be leavin till about noon on Wed the 23rd. Could only get soo many days off from work. :( </font>[/QUOTE]Ahhh...come on Thump. Do what I did to get the time off...QUIT!! :D

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thump : I can see the future. I see you getting a mysterious 72 hour flu on Monday morning June 21st. I also see some doctor in Vegas happening to write your prescription ;)

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That 'doc' is REAL popular in Vegas! I see him a few times a year and even get a few days after for much needed rest!

I will be leaving Tuesday morning from LA. My guess around 9am.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm tryin to finagale a trip out to San Diego prior to the show to visit my wife who's working a 3 month travelin nurse contract out there and planning on heading up to Vegas on the way back. Please put me on your mailing list for the caravan.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts