Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from the Memphis area going to Arlington this year and want to caravan? I know there are several people in AR. Anyone going?

[ 08-13-2002: Message edited by: 96BBB ]

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
'96BBB,

When are you leaving Memphis for Texas? I will be coming through Memphis on my way and would be interested in driving across Arkansas and into Texas with ya. Our Indipala club had about a 20 car caravan going to St. Louis this year, but so far I am a Lone Ranger on the trail to Texas. Email me to coordinate.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anyone from Illinois or farther north is going down I-57 or I-55 on the way to I-40 and I-30, I would be happy to cruise along with them as well. Three weeks till blastoff! :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Depending on what day you are going I will meet you in Little Rock. I am planning on going back to Arkansas and get my car detailed for the show. It costs too damn much to do it in Texas. I am sure Vader or Harvey would like to jump in also. Sned them an email to see when they are going. I am planning on leaving sometime Friday morning.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, I have a room reserved for Friday and Saturday night and was planning on leaving early friday to get there around noon. I'm flexible as long as I arrive on Friday or have somewhere to stay Thursday.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I plan to drive down early Friday. Stephen/96BBB and Jamar/Southern, check your mail.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts