Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i need some new black carpet for my imp. i was gonna wait till the summer but if the price is right i'm in!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by seven0seven:
i need new carpet ASAP lets get some info JAYO
So far the only info I have is that Carmotorsports will be having a group purchase some time this month but there has been no set date yet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Allan from Car Motorsports is coming to Daytona. He should have some goodies with him and will take orders at the show, all at "show" prices. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by tenor39 It's all about the 'O':
Allan from Car Motorsports is coming to Daytona. He should have some goodies with him and will take orders at the show, all at "show" prices. :D
True indeed. We will be offering a GP on this site in honor of and to show support for the Daytona show and the arrival of spring car season. I hope to have the details and items/prices, posted today or tomorrow. If anyone has a specific item of interest, PLEASE let me know by PM so I can include it in the posting. At this point, I've got carpet, mats, and spare tire covers on the list. Also, as Mike stated, I will be available SATURDAY at the Daytona show to take orders (all at show pricing which will be the same as the GP price offered here, but which will end prior to the date of the show).

Thanks,

Alan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by CAR Motorsports:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by tenor39 It's all about the 'O':
True indeed. We will be offering a GP on this site in honor of and to show support for the Daytona show and the arrival of spring car season. I hope to have the details and items/prices, posted today or tomorrow. If anyone has a specific item of interest, PLEASE let me know by PM so I can include it in the posting. At this point, I've got carpet, mats, and spare tire covers on the list. Also, as Mike stated, I will be available SATURDAY at the Daytona show to take orders (all at show pricing which will be the same as the GP price offered here, but which will end prior to the date of the show).

Thanks,

Alan
</font>[/QUOTE]I got some mats from you guys in the last GP, and for some reason they shed like crazy, about every 1-2 days I litterally find small balls of carpet coming off them. Has anyone else had this problem??? Im going to vacumm and clean them tommorrow I guess I will see how they hold up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A carpet purchase from CAR Motorsports is the only and best way to go!

I got in the last GP and satisfied, especially with the customer service!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.