Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was told that i could use 91-96 caprice wagon carpet for my 94 fleetwood is this true

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For a new carpet - what is the best source?

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Barrister:
For a new carpet - what is the best source?
wish i new been trying to get some for a long time went to the interior shop they wanted close to $500 for them to make it

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is it true that the impala SS carpet WILL fit, if six inches added? and where would that section need to be added to??

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by 96Brougham:
Is it true that the impala SS carpet WILL fit, if six inches added? and where would that section need to be added to??
i heard the same thing it will be under the front seats im guessing you would use some of the old carpet

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it sucks that they dont make carpet for Woods but they make it for all the other B&Ds

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, the fleetwood is the only D-body... the rest share the exact same B-body carpet length. so any "impala ss" carpet will fit the rest(donno bout wagons tho).

I do think if you add 6" to a B-body carpet it will fit a D-body. Theres like 3" tucked up under the rear seat. I was gonna go the other way, and use the Fleetwood carpet in my Buick. I planed on either folding the carpet back 3" under the front seats, or stretching the back into the rear seat more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts