Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 253 Posts

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
I Was Trying To See If There Was Any Talk Of A Cecil Cold Drag Day This Year..
Mike where the hell you been? I still owe you a lunch.

I believe Sat 12/4 is the date this year?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Bk I Was Having Alot Of Trouble With The Wagon Finally Got Everything Back Together And Im Ready To Race I Will Be At Atco On The 13th!

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
o yes i have been waiting all year for this day. i havent ran my car all year this year of 2010 untill 2 weeks ago and only went becuz i thought mike harris was coming to cecil. but i had fun wit pat gish.

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Fred and I talked yesterday about this race. He said he would post something soon. The race will be the first Saturday in Dec., which is the 4th. I plan to be there with both cars.

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
Stump did you cancel ETown 11/13?

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Stump did you cancel ETown 11/13?
No, it's still on there too if someone wants to go. All it is is grudge runs, right? There isn't a bracket race.

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
No, it's still on there too if someone wants to go. All it is is grudge runs, right? There isn't a bracket race.
No one is going dude. You 'moved' it to Atco. If anyone is coming out it's for Atco, remember?

·
Registered
4,810 Posts

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
The WTF did you ask me about it?
For real?

A. You might have people who don't come here to ISSF and don't know you changed it. Update the ECIRS website please, it says ETown.

B. I think it's a dick move (even though we are hating ETown right now) to not show and not call them to say we ain't coming.

C. Send an email to ECIRS distro telling them you changed it.

I would do the ECIRS email distro for you but I don't know enough about the Atco deal to properly explain it.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
For real?

A. You might have people who don't come here to ISSF and don't know you changed it. Update the ECIRS website please, it says ETown.

B. I think it's a dick move (even though we are hating ETown right now) to not show and not call them to say we ain't coming.

C. Send an email to ECIRS distro telling them you changed it.

I would do the ECIRS email distro for you but I don't know enough about the Atco deal to properly explain it.
Good points, Bill. I'm not very good at this stuff. Sorry for assing it all up. I'm going to step down now and let someone more qualified run the ECIRS next year. Thanks for you support this year. I looking forward to next year, and a better run series!

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
Good points, Bill. I'm not very good at this stuff. Sorry for assing it all up. I'm going to step down now and let someone more qualified run the ECIRS next year. Thanks for you support this year. I looking forward to next year, and a better run series!
WTF are you talking about?

You did the best job since Karl! Actually, probably better than Karl, it's a lot harder now.

·
Registered
6,949 Posts
I might see if I can get off work 12/4, not bringing the Imp but I wanna see what the TBSS will do.

·
Registered
3,913 Posts
Don't you think that was a bit of an over reaction there sweetie.;)

You did damn fine this year. If you need help, just say so.

Chris

·
Premium Member
8,454 Posts
Glen and BK, let's hug and make up.

Wait I need to get the baby oil and camera first.

Nothing but love ladies. Nothing but love :p

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Cant believe this thread doesnt have more interest!!! Cmon people were talking about RECORD BREAKING TIME SLIPS here!! Pat gish where u at? Are u coming up?? Mike harris, r u coming??

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
We're ready, Alex :) The weather through the mountains getting over there is always the deciding factor. That's the reason I made a trip over there earlier this Fall. We've been shut out of Cold Drag Day about 3 or 4 years in a row now :(

1 - 20 of 253 Posts