Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a fleetwood and a set of impala rims but i would like to put the caddy logo on the center caps where can i get them

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mine came from a FWD 2001 Deville. I chose the '01 style, because later years use the newer style Cadillac logo, which doesn't match anything else on the car. You can use later Deville years, though, if you don't mind them not matching.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep. Essentially, what you want are caps off of 16" machined finish aluminum Deville wheels, '00-05 models. Some also had 17" wheels, but those centers are a bit bigger and won't fit.

I went with the newer style Revoh mentioned, with the "new" Caddy logo. No, doesn't match any of the other emblems on the car, but it's still the Cadillac emblem and just looked a lot better and more visible than the small etched one on the older versions. All personal choice on what you like better.

Or, as it sounds like you're asking, you can also affix emblems in the centers of the original SS caps like these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Factory-Cadillac-Wheel-Center-Cap-STS-CTS-V-SRX-Caps_W0QQitemZ180067715244QQihZ008QQcategoryZ43961QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I originally had a set of these ^^ from some CTS centers that I was going to put on my original SS caps, but decided to go the complete Deville cap route instead.

Those also look nice done like that, as I know someone with that setup.

[ 01-01-2007, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: caddyguy109 ]

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow those chrome center caps look just like mine!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they are selling a set of deville 2000-2004 and they measure 6 5/8 acros the front and 5 7/8 in the back would these fit? its from a 16 x 7 rim

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by ssleeper305:
they are selling a set of deville 2000-2004 and they measure 6 5/8 acros the front and 5 7/8 in the back would these fit? its from a 16 x 7 rim
Yep, those are the ones. If they're off 16" wheels--which they are--they'll work, and click right in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts