Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a pair of these
can they fit on a 91 caprice. the person that sold me said they dont fit only on 94 and up i like the way they look instead of the stupid hub caps. if anybody has a set of 4 please email me and i will buy them from you. or if you want to give them away that is nice :D

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I bought four brand-new ones from Dal in September and they were around $38 each with a few bucks for shipping. You'll also want the bolts used to fasten them to the wheel and maybe you'll want the chrome lug nuts also (but those black ones look cool I must say). Dal knows all the part numbers and can hook you up with no hassles. He'd also be able to tell you what fits what. He's at [email protected] or 1-877-448-5451 in the afternoons.

You might also check eBay or 9C1.com and someone will occasionally have some for sale. If you go used insist on a clear photo before you buy since one person's "good condition" might not be your idea of "good condition." Hope this helps and good luck! Good luck on getting them for free!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i went out in my hood late at night and borrowed caps from a couple 80's chevy vans.............they are the exact caps

they will fit as long as you have the 94-96 9C1 wheels with the holes drilled for them.....those exact wheels as in that picture above

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JCWhitney has a set for sale pretty cheap. I don't remember the price, but they are listed as replacements for 2wd chevy trucks and vans... I think it was like 60 bucks for the set of four or something like that...

HTH!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought that they were pretty pricey new so I just went to the junkyard where they had piles of them on shelves. I found four decent ones for five bucks a piece and cleaned them up with steel wool. Unfortunately, the Chevy emblems are starting to fade so I need to find those somehow.
Mike

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont have those wheels :( i think after i get some new tires i will get the caps

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Coprice91:
i dont have those wheels :( i think after i get some new tires i will get the caps<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you considered the dog dish style? Take a look at the 9c1 on this site:
http://www.panoramicweb.com/fedsled.htm

I think they look pretty cool.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nah they dont look as good as the caps i know i can go to a junkyard and find the rims cheap

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I went to local junkyards and got 4 of them at a total cost of $15. Same for the beauty rings.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i've been meaning to go to the local junkyards i wanted to find some bonney seats one place said 400 for front and back seats(tan leather)

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CoPrice9c1:
yeah i've been meaning to go to the local junkyards i wanted to find some bonney seats one place said 400 for front and back seats(tan leather)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
If you want any trim(beauty) rings, I have two sets for sale. AND, I also have four center caps. I'm still working on getting pictures. Reason they're for sale, I went back to the full face hubcap. If you want them, let me know.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 95_LT1_9c1:
Originally posted by CoPrice9c1:
[qb]yeah i've been meaning to go to the local junkyards i wanted to find some bonney seats one place said 400 for front and back seats(tan leather)
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
If you want any trim(beauty) rings, I have two sets for sale. AND, I also have four center caps. I'm still working on getting pictures. Reason they're for sale, I went back to the full face hubcap. If you want them, let me know.[/QB]
Strike what I wrote about the selling of the center caps. The full face hubcaps really make the driving/ride worse. It's back to the center caps.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hehe i think i will just get the center caps when i sell my car and get a 94-96.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
New aftermarket plastic chrome caps$50 a set plus $5 shipping to your door.They look great but you need to get the chevy sticker for the center they have another name brand sticker on them.They even have the same 3 holes to bolt them down onto the 94-96 steelwheel. :eek:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CapriceCarsLT1,

Where can I get these plastic bolt-on center caps? And where can I get the Bowtie sticker for the caps?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts