Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You have to buy Extended Lower control arms. You will also need upper control arms. You might also have to adjust your exhaust pipes so they will not hit.

Many companies make Extended arms.

Some of the extended arms avialable require you to change the dribe shaft.

This topic has been covered 1000 times. Search for Extended Control arms (or LCAs) and you will find all the companies that make them.

Every LCA UCA has a differnt price on it.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.