Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just in case some of you don't know, KMC nova's are NOT available in staggered Chrome. You remember Tonyno213's thread, right?

In that thread, he mentioned that the Nova's were available in 5-5 in machine finish but if you're like me, you paid that info about 5 minutes of attention. I didn't really care, until I saw them:

This guy picked them up for around a grand. YRMV.

Here's a set with some creative color:

So anyway, there you go, another cheap option. Somebody do this. I think the machine finish looks better than chrome.

·
Registered
442 Posts
boing!

paint the black dcm , then polish the lip or leave it machined annnnd DONE!

want to see some 20s on a b body

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
I was hoping that the info about the Novas would be forgotten about... I didnt want them to be another U2...

I was wanting to get the 18x9 in all corners...

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The paint scheme on those charger wheels looks familiar. lol
That your ol' Charger?

You should do a thread with all the interesting vehicles you've owned. The gloss/flat pickup and the Civic wagon are the other two I remember.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
That your ol' Charger?

You should do a thread with all the interesting vehicles you've owned. The gloss/flat pickup and the Civic wagon are the other two I remember.

no sir. my charger had KMC wheels on it. white with chrome lips.

I was talking about the wheels on my suburban from... 2007ish

dude did the same paint scheme on his charger wheels tho. however... im not even saying he copied me. there is nothing new anymore. everything has been done one way or another.

i dont even have pics of all the cars ive owned. lol

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts