Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got 'em for 550 from ebay... I was kinda unsure at first, but I decided I could just resell them for at least that much if there is a fitment issue. They said it would fit though so Im not too worried about it. Like I said, if they don't, resell time.

It's weird, sometimes it's hard as hell to find a deal on ebay, but I think I did this time. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought so too! :D
I wasn't planning on rims until my stereo, alarm, tint, and suspension were finished, but i just couldn't pass this up! When I first stumbled across the auction the max bid was like 110 + shipping.
I got intoa bidding war with another guy in the last 20 minutes and won on a last second bid. Exhilirating! :D

p.s. Im "helping" with a training class at work (I work at a call center, so Im sitting at a computer, acting like Im listening to the noobs) and was bored... ebay is a good thing sometimes.

p.s. they're being shipped tommorrow. It'll be a few weeks before I get tires for 'em though. That kinda drained me. :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by 95RoadMonsterWagon:
Nice rims! Shouldn't be a fit problem - they're the same size as my old KMC Clockers. You stole them!!
What size tires did you go with? Im thinking 245/45/20 for mine

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
minor fitment issue- the +20 offset will cause you some rubbing on the inside. a 1/4 inch spacer will get you squared away.
You aren't the first person here to pick up some BSA rims on ebay for doodoo cheap. I'd love to know if there's any quality control issues with them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was a little worried about quality, but I figured Id take a gamble and see.

How much should I expect to pay for tires? Ive been looking around, but $550-600 is about the best Im finding. Any suggestions?

either 255/35 or 245/45

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
there's another set that may still be up there. They're supposed to get here Friday! I just won the auction on Sunday! Fast shipping

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
allright! My rims came in Yesterday, exactly as promised... hope to get 2 more tires and have it mounted and balanced by the end of the month!

(Im going on vacation early May, and Im trying to save extra money)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.