Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wendz Racing here in Colorado Springs is considering offering the headlight covers for over the top of the Caprice/Impala headlights. If there is interest, they will be availible in aluminum, with polished, powdercoated, or perhaps even ceramic coated offerings.

Whaddya think?

Anybody out there interested?

[ 01-30-2007, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: HuSSker ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know of atleast one guy that's been looking for them lately. I luckily got the ones for my SS from a GP a few years ago and my wife's from a member that sold his SS.

Now if you can get them a set of AVS, Lund or GTS headlight covers to use for fitment so that they can design the inner headlight covers to be usable with the outer headlight covers, I'd buy 2 pair!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by eagle-co94:
I know of atleast one guy that's been looking for them lately. I luckily got the ones for my SS from a GP a few years ago and my wife's from a member that sold his SS.

Now if you can get them a set of AVS, Lund or GTS headlight covers to use for fitment so that they can design the inner headlight covers to be usable with the outer headlight covers, I'd buy 2 pair!
^^^^^^^^^

what he said

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you need stainless allen head screws for the covers, let me know. On my set of the original covers, the screws were rusting. I had to buy a box of 100 to get six of the "special size" metric screws. Looks good but that worked out to over $5.00 apiece, with 94 left over! If anyone needs six, they sure won't be five bucks apiece.

4501 Safari

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.