Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pts/1981250153.html

I emailed the guy and asked where it was here in town and he replies with this.
Hi,
I am selling this Chevrolet Impala because my unit has been sent back to Afghanistan and don't want it get old in my backyard.
The price is low because I need to sell it in one week. It has no damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident.I do have the title , clear, under my name.The car has 21,500 miles, year 1996.
It is still available for sale if interested, price as stated in the ad $5,200. The car is in Great Falls, MT, in case it gets sold I will take care of shipping. Let me know if you are interested, email back.
Thank you,
Thomas Cooper

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Yeah I would say that it is Bullsh$%

Why in the hell would you post something in Cincinnati when the car is located in Great Falls, MN. Want a laugh ask him what his unit is, and see how much bull sh#$ he can come up with then. Also ask him how he wants to be paid and if you fly to great falls if you can look at it.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
It's BS and ads like that have been floating around years and talked about on this forum.

They want you to send them the money so they can disappear with it.

·
Registered
891 Posts
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/pts/1981250153.html

I emailed the guy and asked where it was here in town and he replies with this.
Hi,
I am selling this Chevrolet Impala because my unit has been sent back to Afghanistan and don't want it get old in my backyard.
The price is low because I need to sell it in one week. It has no damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident.I do have the title , clear, under my name.The car has 21,500 miles, year 1996.
It is still available for sale if interested, price as stated in the ad $5,200. The car is in Great Falls, MT, in case it gets sold I will take care of shipping. Let me know if you are interested, email back.
Thank you,
Thomas Cooper
Email him back that your buddy at Malstrom AFB in Montana wants to come and check the car out for you.....

·
Registered
94 Posts
That car was listed on the Charlotte NC craigslist also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts