Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a '95 9C1, but sold it over a year ago. Cleaning out the garage and this stuff needs to go or it's going in the trash. Prices are OBO and do not include shipping or PP fees. If you think my prices are high, please make an offer. I'd rather someone get some parts than add to the landfill! I'm in Spring, north of Houston.

You can PM me with questions/offers. I'll try to respond when I can.

Stock '95 9C1 exhaust manifolds - SOLD

Stock '95 9C1 cats - $40 for both

Stock '95 9C1 sway bars, front & rear - MAKE AN OFFER

Shock tower looking thingys, p/n stamped on them says 18016025, although they clearly look like right and left parts - SOLD

Stock gray driver side trim piece that goes over the seat belt reel, in good shape, no cracks - SOLD

GM heat shields, boxes opened, but parts are as new, never installed, p/n 10281779 and 10156939 - $20 each

Stock 9C1 center caps for 15" steel wheels, no logos, okay condition - $10 for the set

Intake parts - SOLD

Stock '95 9C1 radiator shroud - SOLD

NAISSO Caprice/Impala door dust seal kit - SOLD

Energy Suspension - 30mm front sway bar bushings, p/n 3.5183G - SOLD

Energy Suspension - End Link set, new in package, p/n 9.8123G - SOLD

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Dibs on cats!!!! Let's make this happen. How much shipped to 20002?

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
FYI - Those "Shock tower looking thingys" are front disc brake dust sheilds. They mount to the spindle on each side.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Where do the heat shields go on the car? I know they are for the exhaust, but where to?

·
Premium Member
2,542 Posts
Where do the heat shields go on the car? I know they are for the exhaust, but where to?
The one pictured on the left goes by the gas tank (LH), and I'm pretty sure the other piece sits above the muffler, not sure which side that is though.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Add to my list, please...

"Shock tower looking thingys, p/n stamped on them says 18016025, although they clearly look like right and left parts - $20 for both"

Thank you,

Richard Snipes
4501 Safari in Jax, FL

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Pm sent....hilpala was calling dibs on my behalf
This is true...I was gonna purchase for Sr. Loon as he is in need to pass DC Inspection. HE NEEDS YOUR CAT(...s) for some piping.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay guys, I'm a bit overwhelmed by the response I'm getting for parts. Please give me a little time to go through all the PMs and posts to see who's called dibs on what. I'll respond to PMs as I can. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts