Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Delteq Ignition kit - used, taken off car before it sold, comes with 4 extra coils, all parts shown, and color print out of instruction manual - SOLD
(If you have questions about the system, please check out Delteq's website. The site is up, but I believe they are no longer in business.)

** Let me clarify for those interested. The system was working when I removed it from the car. I replaced it with a brand new stock Opti and plug wires because the car would throw a code intermittently. I couldn't track the problem down so I opted to go back to stock. That was over a year ago. I don't remember the code and I don't know if it came back after the new Opti. I sold the car soon after that. I just want to be fair and up front with anyone considering this system! **

Auto Custom Carpets - Gray carpet kit, never installed, been sitting in a box since '04?, carpet is still in good shape despite a few dirt dauber nests (most have been removed) - SOLD

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
PM sent!

·
Premium Member
20,297 Posts
I'll take the carpet if it's still available.

Shipping to San Antonio, 78234 and payment via PayPal.

LMK.

KW

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey I was going to take the carpet!!! :(
There is one guy ahead of alfurious for the carpet. If that falls through we'll go from there. Still need to unfold and take a picture then get a shipping quote for guy #1 and alfurious.

·
Premium Member
20,297 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
This is why you never take "dibs" on items, first one to pay you gets it. Everyone knows the deal and everyone is happy. - Lance

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Ever try to recall a payment?

PayPal will tie up your money while it geso through their digestive tract of processing to get the money back in your account. Meanwhile you do not have access to it. Gets even more complicated if the "seller" has accessed the money. Better to get confirmation that the item is actually yours and then both parties are happy. Regardless, nothing is successfully sold until money is exchanged AND the item is safely delivered.

To me, it comes down to a simple matter of timely and courteous communication on the part of buyer and seller. Admirable goals in anything actually. Life has a way of contributing circumstances that change the most simple acts. A bit of patience and understanding added can make for pleasant transactions. Then, if that does not happen, shout the experience from the rooftops in the Feedback section...but be certain of what you say.

Richard Snipes
4501 Safari in Jax, FL

·
Registered
796 Posts
PayPal will tie up your money while it geso through their digestive tract of processing to get the money back in your account. Meanwhile you do not have access to it. Gets even more complicated if the "seller" has accessed the money. Better to get confirmation that the item is actually yours and then both parties are happy. Regardless, nothing is successfully sold until money is exchanged AND the item is safely delivered.

To me, it comes down to a simple matter of timely and courteous communication on the part of buyer and seller. Admirable goals in anything actually. Life has a way of contributing circumstances that change the most simple acts. A bit of patience and understanding added can make for pleasant transactions. Then, if that does not happen, shout the experience from the rooftops in the Feedback section...but be certain of what you say.

Richard Snipes
4501 Safari in Jax, FL
I agree with all points made above. I guess I should of wrote that once a "dibs" is stated that the buyer pays for his items promply, and the seller informs all that that item is sold. If you wait for a couple of days to collect the money from the buyer and he/she backs out you may loss others that want to item because they already think it is gone. I guess I stated it incorrectly. - Lance

·
Premium Member
20,297 Posts
I'll take the carpet if it's still available.

Shipping to San Antonio, 78234 and payment via PayPal.

LMK.

KW
All I know is that last week I was ready to drop coin on this.......and essentually got cut-off by a guy with no funds cwm3 ......and ignored by the seller :rolleyes: .

KW

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All I know is that last week I was ready to drop coin on this.......and essentually got cut-off by a guy with no funds cwm3 ......and ignored by the seller :rolleyes: .

KW
KW, I didn't mean to ignore you. I will send a PM to discuss further.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts