Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. Two headlights from a '93 wagon. Nice shape with no cracks or broken mounting tabs. Comes with all mounting brackets in tact, might even have the bolts $20 each

2. Tan upper dash from a '93 Roadmaster Wagon, Nice shape with no cracks, splits or tears. $20

3. Woodgrain dash face for a '93 RMW $20

4. Third brake light assembly for a wagon, complete $15

5. Rear spoiler from a 1996 Buick Gran Sport, NOT A GRAND NATIONAL. Complete $100

6. '93 Wagon Instrument Cluster $25

All prices are WITHOUT shipping.:)

·
Registered
488 Posts
I need 84 GN interior pieces, power seat rails for bucket seats. Love this one year only stuff. What steering wheels do you have?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
HEY!! Didn't we talk about a wheel some time ago? I still need one, talk to me brotha!

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HEY!! Didn't we talk about a wheel some time ago? I still need one, talk to me brotha!

Yea, we did, and I suck. It's still hanging in my work shop in the basement just waiting for me to paint it. Life just keeps kicking my a$$ time after time and I just seem to keep falling behind. I haven't forgotten about at all just trying to get some of my loose ends tied up and that wheel is one of them.

My wife can hear a can of paint being shaken a mile away but she is going out of town this weekend so "HOPEFULLY" I can get it finished. Along with watching the kids, repairing the dishwasher, fixing her car, mowing the yard, etc.

84 GN, here are two factory gray ones that I have. I had them on the TurboBuick forum for $150 each but make me an offer if you feel you could use one.

I have others hanging on the wall but they are blue and maroon that could be dyed any color you want.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
It's all good, I know how it goes. Life, kids, work, school, friends, and cars. Anyhoo, let me know how the weekend goes with the wheel. Look forward to hearing from ya,
Ralph

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's all good, I know how it goes. Life, kids, work, school, friends, and cars. Anyhoo, let me know how the weekend goes with the wheel. Look forward to hearing from ya,
Ralph

Ralph, you have to be one of the most patient people on earth.:) As of today your wheel is painted!! Finally. Anyway, it's sitting in the sun now just letting it cure, even though it is dry and ready to ship. I just want to clean the spokes a little more and paint the fake bolts but that will be finished tonight. Take a look:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) ! By the way, did I mention :) ? Looks awesome. How do you want to finish the transaction?

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) ! By the way, did I mention :) ? Looks awesome. How do you want to finish the transaction?
Did you say you are happy? lol Just let me know how you want to pay, cash, check, money order, paypal, whatever you prefer, and I'll pm my address or paypal address to you. Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Paypal's easiest. PM me the final tally also.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TTT
Doesn't anybody need some parts? :D Make an offer so I can move this stuff. As of now two wheels are shipped, one is waiting paint and I have a few more left.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
1. Two headlights from a '93 wagon. Nice shape with no cracks or broken mounting tabs. Comes with all mounting brackets intact, might even have the bolts $20 each

2. Tan upper dash from a '93 Roadmaster Wagon, Nice shape with no cracks, splits or tears. $20

3. Woodgrain dash face for a '93 RMW $20

4. Third brake light assembly for a wagon, complete $15

5. Rear spoiler from a 1996 Buick Gran Sport, NOT A GRAND NATIONAL. Complete $100

6. '93 RMWagon Instrument Cluster $25

All prices are WITHOUT shipping.:)

TTT

1 - 15 of 15 Posts