Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a ls1 or lt1 nx m.a.f. system with the f-body maf with the second stage and purge.
Second stage has never been used. First stage has been used maybe 8-10 times and worked excellent.

I would like to keep this system together because its all wire up together. I used the 4 bolts to hold the lt1 fuel rails down for the solenoids. When i removed it i labeled the wires for easy install. I will also include the full throttle switch that mounts on the lt1 style tb.

I will sell everything with the bottle, main line, bottle bracket for $750......i have about $1,250 invested.

Heres a couple pics but its a mess as i just installed everything that day. Pics show the nx system not wire up but now it is.

Now for the other stuff

Excellent working GM Feul pump for 95 impala with about 50,000 miles....removed for a Racetronics pump and harness.....$35

See anything you need pm me. The 2 little lites and hooks are sold. The opti is also sold.

MAFT $40

Newer CSI working sbc starter $125

New OEM Charger SRT hood $500....no shipping sorry.......SOLD

LS3 short or long block......missing 3 pistons and rods....Block is fine.
$750 for the short block or $1,000 for the long block, The L92 heads are complete. The short block comes how you see it and the lifters.

· Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Sorry not shipping the hood.
I want $120 shipped for the GM working opti with 32,000 miles ...we thought it was the problem but it wasn`t.

· Registered
394 Posts
PM sent on OPTI...

· Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ram it system sold and pm`s sent thanks guys.

· Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dome light sold a couple days ago sorry.

· Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wires are also sold sorry.

· Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Your vary welcome.

· Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
PM`s sent ........thanks guys

· Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ttttt

· Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I also have new bare L92 heads $325

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.