Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to clean up my engine bay as one of my next projects and I want to know what you guys do to clean up things like the alternator and the intake, along with any other similar parts. Mine just looks dirty and sort of chalky and aside from just painting everything I would rather try to clean it up. I was thinking of using wheel cleaner and seeing how that goes. Normally I just spray the whole engine bay down with simple green and rinse leaving it looking pretty good but it doesn't get everything quite as clean as Id like.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ooops lol I actually used eagle one wheel cleaner and after scrubbing the life out of the top of my intake it turned out pretty well. I didn't really let it sit, basically just sprayed it on, scrubbed and rinsed.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I usually use a round wire cleaner, one that attaches to the my cordless drill, than after that I use neverdoll, it's not bad, just a lot of work at first, but it looks good

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.