Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I cleaned the garage last night and I am trying to sell/trade what I have so I can finish my cars. I prefer pickup on most of the stuff especially larger items b/c I know shipping will be $ on some of it. Prices do not inlcude shipping. I have the following items for sale and they are used unless noted:

Barely Used Delteq Ignition System with 4 new MSD module interface and new MSD wires $500
2 15x8 steel wheels off of gm truck/van drilled for slicks $55
Roadmaster climate control for the dash $35
Gray 95 impala/caprice driver side air bag in gray $60
Pgr air bag out of 95 impala/caprice $35
94 Roadmaster and 95 Caprice Heater Boxes $40 a piece
Misc. Tan interior pieces with seat belts $ depends on what you want
94-96 Caprice clusters/94-95 Impala Clusters-unsure on mileage or odometer readings $50 a piece
TCI universal shifter $25

I need the following that can be worked out on trade:
15x8 convo pros for a b-body
Front Pgr Impala wheel well moulding in DCM
Smoothies for a 91-96 caprice/94-96 impala
D1SC rebuild kit

Send me an email to [email protected] for pics or interest. I do not go on the forum all the time but I do check my email constantly so it is a quicker way to get in touch with me. Thanks. Joe

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i found center caps and i most likely have a line on some tires, guage pod is most likely sold....no interest on anything else??

·
Registered
92 Posts
Is the climate control a complete system with harness and sensors or just the control head?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a heater box and I have the head unit. I am pretty sure that I kept the interior harness out of the car but I wanted to keep that whole.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry but I sold the guage pod two days ago. I actually found a polished cooler on ebay with the lines for like 60 shipped. It worked out b/c one of the lines is stripped as well. Thanks for the offer though.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Barely Used Delteq Ignition System with 4 new MSD module interface and new MSD wires $50

do you still have? If this is complete Delteq system I will take. Let me know. Thanks - Lance

·
Premium Member
20,297 Posts
Barely Used Delteq Ignition System with 4 new MSD module interface and new MSD wires $50
do you still have? If this is complete Delteq system I will take. Let me know. Thanks - Lance
If Lance doesn't want it (because I'm certain it's not a complete system) I'll take it.

LMK.

KW

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
sorry to get everyone excited but it is 500 for the delteq....i had it at 550 and lowered it. 500 is definitely a great price and way less than what i have in it......center caps that I bought were the ones that I was looking for on my car

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
sorry to get everyone excited but it is 500 for the delteq....i had it at 550 and lowered it. 500 is definitely a great price and way less than what i have in it......center caps that I bought were the ones that I was looking for on my car
that still doesnt tell me what caps you have for sale because i dont know what you bought for your car

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry for the misunderstanding but I was never selling center caps, I originally listed it under items I was looking for that I would consider in a trade or buy out rite

1 - 19 of 19 Posts