449 Posts
Are the 91 crossmembers cut for duals?
Are they coated?
Does that price include shipping/
Have any pics?
Same questions for my 93 with the L05

8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The 91 - 93 cross member allows for installation of a dual exhaust.
They are much lighter than stock.. weighing in at 18 pounds shipping weight. They directly replace the stock cross member and are much easier to remove and install. The price is for a raw crossmember only. Shipping, powder coating and transmission mount is not included with this price. I will go through my pics and see if I have any that are installed.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
I know it ended July 8th, but...

I was going to purchase one of these, and realized I missed the sale by a few weeks. Any chance I could still get the sale price? I need CM7005, for 91-93, and add CM7006 for powder coating in black. PM me and let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
449 Posts
The 91 - 93 cross member allows for installation of a dual exhaust.
They are much lighter than stock.. weighing in at 18 pounds shipping weight. They directly replace the stock cross member and are much easier to remove and install. The price is for a raw crossmember only. Shipping, powder coating and transmission mount is not included with this price. I will go through my pics and see if I have any that are installed.
Pics would be cool. How much extra for ther transmission mount. That sound like a must have for this.

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts