Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you all know by now we are moving and are trying to clear out some stock so here are some more Awesome Deals.....

Ending May 15, 2007 (All prices include Shipping)

Stealth Bolt: $22.00

3 Piece EGR Kit : $17.00

S&B Filter: $40.00

Driveshaft Saftey Loops:

Black- $65.00 (5 left)

Stock Valve Covers coated w/ Thermal Dispersant Coating (black): $65.00

Stock MAF Housing w/ Chromex Ceramic Coated: $45.00

Tranny Cooler Covers: $50.00 (5 Left)

T-56 (Red Powder Coat) Tubular Crossmember- $196.00 Delivered

Please check back, we will be up-dating our sale to include products as we clean out the shop.

[ 05-17-2007, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: Clear Image Auto (Aimee) ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok....we have the bidding started lets keep it going. I will close it on Friday morning when I get into the office. Highest bidder get the prize. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What are the tranny cooler covers? Don't believe I've seen them on the webpage.

And the DS loops are a direct bolt on, right? If thats the case I'll take one in black.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The drive shaft safty loop is a direct bolt in. You can e-mail me with your order.

[email protected]

As for the tranny cooler cover....it replaces the stock inspection cover on the trans. It has a air scoop on the bottom to direct air to the torque converter. If you would like a picture we can email you one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm interested in the Tranny cooler cover. Any pics? Also, I drive my car thru the winter, and thru any snow that comes our way. should I be concerned with it "over cooling" or jaming snow up there?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aimee, I'm VERY interested in a hood deal. I'm 2 hours away from Bradenton and could pick mine up in person. I'm pretty sure a lot of FL guys might want to get in on a deal if you can swing some nice pricing!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm VERY interested in a hood deal. I'm 2 hours away from Bradenton and could pick mine up in person. I'm pretty sure a lot of FL guys might want to get in on a deal if you can swing some nice pricing!
That's at least two!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by MrBuick (Magnum):
I'm interested in the Tranny cooler cover. Any pics? Also, I drive my car thru the winter, and thru any snow that comes our way. should I be concerned with it "over cooling" or jaming snow up there?
it will be fine. Might want to carefully cut some extra meat off the back of the cover so it will fit better. Just be careful not like me who put a crack in mine. Fixed it with Epoxy..

Forgive the dirt, old pic

[ 05-13-2007, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: Buffman ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Aimee is off until Monday guys.
Buffman, Thanks for posting the picture of the tranny cooler cover. The scoop has holes rather than a large opening. Even if it did allow snow to get in it wouldn't be very much at all.

I don't know if the safety loop will fit with a 4L80E. I have never had a customer order one for that application.

On the hood, We'll do $75.00 off. And the Florida guys will further benefit from no shipping charges and, if you have a state tax, no tax since you are purchasing out of state.

As far as the Quad headers, I will take the blame. I forgot to have the guys add the EGR fitting to your set before I dropped them off for ceramic coating. Your set was in the oven at Performance Coatings on Thursday and will be ready for pick-up on Monday. Getting it shipped via the USPS is going to be a nightmare but we agreed to do it and I'll personally take care of it. We are just coming off of a 40 plus header back order and are moving the shop to a new location. Trying to keep everything straight has been a challenge. Aimee is doing her best to keep all orders and shipping on track.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am off but thought I would check to see if there was any new post made. If you want the hood deal email me and I will get the order in for you. Have a good weekend

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.