Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need info and contact info for the chapter in this area,how to join, and where they meet. i own a 1994 lt1 caprice and im trying to join a club thanks

·
Registered
951 Posts
down here there are alot of clubs u just gotta feel em out to see which one fits u best u hav...MD INC...DC INC...BOWTIE BOYZ...HEAVY METAL CONCEPTS...AND ALOT OF SMALLER LOCAL CLUBS UR BEST BET IS ONE OF THE INC. CLUBS... BOWTIE BOYZ... OR HMC!

HOPE THIS INFO HELPS MAN!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I checked out those clubs when I first moved to this area but never heard anything back. If you know how to contact them, hit me up.

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
WAIL is definitely a good look. Make sure in joining that you use proper grammar and mention who you are when emailing. Hope that helps!

Hil

P.S. Fred get at me!

·
Registered
951 Posts
hey pusha what time yal gonna be up capitol? i was messin around with ur boy dirtyharry seeing if he wanted to make pass with me since his car is stock he aint reply but i was joking with him i didnt want him thinking i was calling him out on some bully $h1T but ill be there how much to get in and race? gotta find a battery tie down tech always be fooling with me....if it aint my helmets its something under the hood!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Harrys not scared to make a pass againts you I don't think he's ben back to this thread yet. I'm not sure as of yet what time we are going to get there. We are meeting up as a crew then riding down there. We just haven't discused it yet.

·
Registered
951 Posts
naw naw naw! im not saying he was scared! dont want yal taking it the wrong way....like i said i was asking him since his car is stock alot of yal was running on slicks i was seeing if he wanted to make a pass with me since im stock make the event fun u kno and i kno that will be something yal wanna see got much respect for yal didnt want yal thinking i was calling slim out on some big headed bully $h1T...we both kno we dont wanna be runnin against a 10 second car knowing we gonna lose when we all can round up some close matches and make this fun for all of us u kno....$h1tz and giggles ill shake his hand when we done and much respect to the winner and runner up for even having the balls to step up and make a pass down the quarter with a stock car cuz alot of people are too big headed to do so.....u feel what im saying homie?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Oh I know that's not what you ment I know you wasn't calling him out lol it's cool but I thought you had mods done to your car? Several of us is stock or mostley stock so you will have a chance to line up with me and a few others that's in the crew with minor mods...

·
Registered
951 Posts
see pusha if u think about it i have no major mods done remember my car is a tbi car so yes the heads and bottom end is still completely stock....so if u think about it the parts i added didnt really add much power and if u look up the 350 tbi it didnt even make much power compared to a lt1....it probably has about the same hp and torque as a lt1 now but i might dyno it this week and ill make sure ill keep yal posted....im not expecting alot out of it

·
Registered
951 Posts
I've read the thread a week or two ago I belive I know u have the car setup and everything

told u it aint much! my main focus is cutting most of the weight off the car....which is kinda hard cuz its my daily driver and i have kids so i dont wanna cut up too much stuff and then we talkin bout a unsafe car u kno....which one of yal have a paint gun?

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
My car is mostly stock too...I shall be running. Not big headed or anything but I will line up against any car (bracket racing) but if it's heads up...I still would consider it as long as I don't end up on a T-shirt or YouTube vid looking piss poor.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts