Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for 94-96 Caprice/Impala gauge cluster connectors (maybe as early as 91, the header that is soldered to the PCB board with the male pins). What do you guys have and how much do you want? Going to do the Z28 cluster mod and need these items to build a harness.

·
Registered
10,906 Posts
I have a pair from a 91-93 RM. They should be the same type. I would like $20 shipped. I accept paypay "to friends and family" at [email protected]. Send your address as a message/comment.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can just move the pins in the factory connector and plug it into the camaro cluster. No need to build anything. I have the list of pin locations if you want.
I'll take the list of pin connections if you don't mind but I doubt the factory harness has wiring long enough to reach the Z28 cluster (at least the right side plug). Besides, i'd rather just have a quick swap plug n play harness rather than depinning the factory Impala connectors.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
Gary PM Me

I can finally pay back a favor you did me 12 years ago. I'll give you my email and I'll host the pics. lol

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fred, I received the connectors today but unfortunately they aren't the connectors I need, I said I needed the headers with the male pins that are attached to the cluster PCB board not the mating dash connectors.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts