Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone experienced a rear window that only appears to be attached to the rear regulator arm and only goes down at the rear end of the glass causing the window to go down cockeyed and has to be straightened by hand to put back up? :eek: The window will go straight up correctly once seated back into the felt channel. Any ideas? :confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like like that should do the trick!!! Only question is should I do the other side now or wait until the inevitable happens? Thanks alot!!! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do both sides now, once you get one window done the others go quicker. In fact, do the front windows too, they will eventually break from the same problem, they will no go up crooked though, they just won't go up. The fix is the same, it works for all 4 windows.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't break your window like i did today. Those damn things are hard to pop in, maybe if i had a c clip or read on here first.... Just goes to show that you better read here first cuz everythings been asked about at least once :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.