Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used '85 Box Chevy an' the suspension is not all that great.......I'm lookin' to get a lift on it, because I want to be able to fit 22's on it with no "rubbing" when I have to turn, an' I'm not sure on what kind of springs,shocks, etc. to get.....in order for this to occur...ANY SUGGESTIONS?????? I plan on getting air shocks instead of gas charged, but any info' would be appreciated..Thanks, "DA-KYD"

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i don't know too much about this kind of thing... but call the guys at www.bigchrome.com They look like they know how to get it done.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your supose to lower the car not raise it ,please don't ruin the car buy putting those wheels on ,fin d some nice used impala ss wheels and drop it a couple of inches and call it good,thats something you don't see everyday

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't be lowering a '85 Box Chevy an' puttin' sum 17 inch wheels on it, man!!!!!!!!!!......I'm from da "DIRTY SOUTH"..an' we ride BIG DOWN here!!!!......at least 22' an' up!!!!!!!!!!!...Take a trip down here to NC, SC, GA, or FL......an' dats all you'll see is BIG WHEELS...sorry, but dats da way it is....."we ridin' clean on dem things, 'round here!!!!!!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by DA_KYD:
I can't be lowering a '85 Box Chevy an' puttin' sum 17 inch wheels on it, man!!!!!!!!!!......I'm from da "DIRTY SOUTH"..an' we ride BIG DOWN here!!!!......at least 22' an' up!!!!!!!!!!!...Take a trip down here to NC, SC, GA, or FL......an' dats all you'll see is BIG WHEELS...sorry, but dats da way it is....."we ridin' clean on dem things, 'round here!!!!!!
Is this guy for real?
LMAO

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm not sure but i was born and raised in charlotte and i didn't see nothing like that mess ,i see it alot here in norfolk ,of course you see alot of funny looking cars with small spare tires too after they hit a hole and bust that rim they financed for 4 years

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was told to use wagon coils front and back. i know someone with 23's and he had to do some cutting better off getting info on this subject at layitlow.com

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just can't understand why ,if you want a 4wd buy a toyota truck .

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by DA_KYD:
I can't be lowering a '85 Box Chevy an' puttin' sum 17 inch wheels on it
ye mun my 85 chevy iz wayy 2 gud 4 dat!

Lmao...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts