Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have YOU made your reservations yet at the Holiday Inn Collinsville for the ISSCA Nats 2007 / St. Louis?

Because if you're waiting for me, you're backing up!! "Eyes Inn"

Hint, hint, wink, wink, stomp, stomp......1.800.551.5133

doug

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm registered for the Nats!

About the hotel - Were they already set up to give the ISSCA discount? The ISSCA Nats flyer says "more info to come" on the room discount.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Terry, I just called and made reservations plus a day or two either side. They can always be altered and or cancelled.

No, they had not received a contract yet, but the gal I spoke with said it would be no problem in future follow up after the contract is let to get the rate and adjust the stay.

Thou shalt NOT miss the host. Besides, me, muncie's, and several others own the grassy knoll. We know the routine for parking lot [ahem] control from that side. Operating a mini-tree from up there would be a hoot.

Nah, I'm not excited over St. Louis. ISSCA has chosen "WISELY" ;)

doug #123

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey all the contract with Collinsville had been signed about a month ago however they aren't ready for us yet. So hold on we hope to announce the hotel is ready to take reservations soon.

Rick Matthews

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Me too.

I asked the guy for the room above the Bewbz's so I could jump up and down on the floor and keep 'em up all night. He seemed o think that was funny. And then he gave me that room.

I'm sure my room has already been flagged to security. ;)

I can't WAIT!!!!! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, yes everyone has been informed that ISSCA is comming in mid june. Hide the women and children, etc... This is going to be so much fun.

[ 01-29-2007, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: Road Monster 2 ]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.