Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a column lock and will adding a basic alarm next week. I just wanted to see what kind of feedback you have for the column lock security option... As you can see it's permanent column lock and has an attachable bar that locks into place to prevent the steeringwheel from turning.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that looks good! I like it were did u get it from?
I got mine off ebay and haggled with the seller to give me it for $120-130 shipped. I got $10-20 off...

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
FEEL safe. let me tell u str8 up there's another way around it making that worthless. but who knows maybe it's not so common in your area.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Here is my Steadfast. It looks good and was easy for me to put on. The only things I realized is if you get a hammer and use the back of it where you take off nails you can puncture it and make it useless.

I still have it on my car. My car is not a daily driver. I always think anything to slow a thief down is worth it.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Here is my Steadfast. It looks good and was easy for me to put on. The only things I realized is if you get a hammer and use the back of it where you take off nails you can puncture it and make it useless.

I still have it on my car. My car is not a daily driver. I always think anything to slow a thief down is worth it.
had one on these also..on my 95 do you know where i can get another one from..the company mentioned above only has the LOC ITT version..

·
Registered
442 Posts
I just purchased a column lock and will adding a basic alarm next week. I just wanted to see what kind of feedback you have for the column lock security option... As you can see it's permanent column lock and has an attachable bar that locks into place to prevent the steeringwheel from turning.

can this be used without the bar above the steering wheel? i have a billet wheel and dont think it will work right???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts