Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the weekend I installed my competition engineering drag shocks and air lift bags. The install was really simple. I set the front shocks to 90/10 and the rears to 50/50. The air bags were set around 20psi right side and 5 psi left side. The car hooks much better, even on the street tires. This was a cheap setup (only cost $270 shipped to my door) and really helped out my traction problem a lot. I recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to spend $500 on the HAL shocks. I'm sure you get what you pay for, but I am very happy with how my cheap ass suspension parts perform. With the bags pumped up tight, the ride is very rough. With the minimum required pressure (5psi each side) the ride feels like stock.

Paul

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i like my qa1s up front, but for the rear I went with the competition engineering ones. I have them set to 50/50. such as shame I didnt get to see how well they'd work on the track this year cause they cancelled the last two race dates due to weather..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.