Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled this from a police pack caprice 3 years ago with the intent on rebuilding it for my car which has long been sold. its been sittin in my garage waiting for something else that isn't happening so come take it off my hands. The car ran fine at the time (120K miles) I removed everything myself and disassembled the top end only, crank is still in block with pistons etc. All parts are stock GM no rebuilds, cylinder walls look fine, iron heads did not appear damaged in any way. I don't think i would just slap this back together and run it but I'm sure it could be done. I also have the 4l60E trans that was with it although the TC was tosses in the trash as it was slipping badly, trans went through all gears normally, again i'd suggest a rebuild but it probably works just fine if your on a budget. I have the motor on a stand and a crane to get it into whatev vehicle you have this is a pick up item only. I don't want to sell anything off it, I'd slip up the engine/trans if needed... you can email me direct at "[email protected]" as i'm not really on this forum much anymore. Let me know if you need a pic of something.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts