Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m ready to begin parting out a 95 Buick Roadmaster Limited 144K. Gold W tan leather interior. The engine suddenly developed a rod knock out of the blue yesterday and the body is FUBAR, so it’s time for tubby bye bye. Everything is available. Send me a PM if interested anything and also post here, and I’ll list a price (I haven't gotten to that point yet). But I’ll begin pulling parts to make sure they are in sellable condition, taking pics, and posting up prices throughout the next few days.

Note that most body panels are beat up. The engine knocks as mentioned (ran great up until that point), and the trans didn’t have much of a reverse (worked barely) All forward gears shifted fine… But everything and anything that is still worth a damn is for sale though! Tons of good parts still :)

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Have any decent tires on the wheels?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
My underhood light lens just fell off. I also need the cluster lens and coolant reservoir. How much to 27530?

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are the Interior door panel lights any good? I need the leses.
Yep, they are still good. I will sell all 4 complete lights for $25 shipped

Was there a posi rear and was it any good?
Yes it has posi rear, and it still laid 2 tracks of rubber last time I checked. cwm4 But it is the uber-rare 2.56 posi....If you want it, it may be a few weeks or so.... See my update below.

Freedog said:
My underhood light lens just fell off. I also need the cluster lens and coolant reservoir. How much to 27530?
$15 for coolant reservoir $10 for cluster lens, $5 for underhood light.

$40 for everything shipped.

Now for an update: Due to my other car also having a major engine failure, I'm going to have to drive this one for a few weeks (if it makes it). As it's the only ride I have left that moves under it's own power :( I'm not so sure the 95 is knocking now. But I have extra of all the parts I just quoted on, so I can still sell all of the above. Also if you want something that will not affect the legal operation of the vehicle, I'll gladly sell it to you. But for now, I have to put the major parting out on hold for a few weeks until I can come up with a new beater. Maybe sooner if I find something quickly or the engine completely gives out. I will update this thread when I'm ready to chop the whole thing up.

[/SIZE]

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
You still have pcm?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I am converting my 94 wagon to electric fans do you have a primary electric fan, pig tail , and upper radiator support you would be willing to sell?? Good luck with the beater hunt.

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
PM sent....

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Do you have the whole wiring harness for the a.c. unit? and if so much, thanks bro, Peace

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Are the seats power heated with memory and does it have electronic climate control ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts