Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump,

Make me an offer, these covers will quiet down your noisy valve train!

·
Premium Member
1,486 Posts
Nice you never see these up for sale anymore. If you wouldn't mind some constructive criticism, I feel if you cleaned them up some and put a couple more pictures up. You'll get them sold.

-Nick

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Also are the LT1 units or LT4's there is a difference between the two on the insides of them. LT1 units sell a little less as they have to be modded for roller rockers. Not taking anything away from your sale just trying to help you out. GLWS.

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
The LT1 versions merely have those bridges that easily can be ground down with a simple dremel tool. Ask how I know....lol.

GLWS

P.S. - FRED please bring any and all parts you're dumping to the track tomorrow. Hopefully you'll bring one of those Goats or the aero to sell. That's a BIG---->>> LOL

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine are LT4 they look like this inside.

LT1's look like this.

Thanks for looking.

FRED

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
That's right Fred! you are correct. Mine did have those nibs sticking up as well. Good find on the images and clarification.

I saw these in person at the track Sat. fellas and all in all...I'd be all over em if I didn't already have the LT1's on my car. Not finding too many of these sitting around nowadays.

Hell, I should have scored some T84's, a 96 shifter conversion kit, LT4 composite VC, correct leg length impala emblems and a few other rare items to retire on in another 10-15 years. LOL

GLWS

·
Registered
45 Posts
PM Send.
Make a suggestion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts