Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to buy some high heat tubing from another place I found in a post on here awhile back. I started the purchase process and got to the shipping.
$48+ to ship to me was out of the question.:crying: I searched a little bit and found this. Cable Protectors & Wire Management | Electriduct.com Shipping from them was about $15. So if you're going to recover your wiring harness I can say this would be the best bet so far. Another plus to me was I didn't have to buy in 100 foot lengths. I was able to get 25 foot. I hope anyone else planning on this finds this useful.

Mark: Snowman-33

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
All my high-heat convoluted tubing (and,many auto-electrical supplies) comes from http://delcity.net All orders over $99 ship for free...

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
IDK if it was a post of mine but this place has shipping for $9.xx for a 100' roll of the grey stripe 3/8" which was under $10 for 100'...not $48+ for shipping, yeah F that.

https://www.cableorganizer.com/nylon-wireloom/

blue stripe=fire resistant
grey stripe= high temp

I suspect there are several places to get split loom, one being what you posted
Yup that would be the place. I was going to order 100 ft. each of 3/8-1/2 & 1 inch. I put in the least expensive shipping and wam pow sock and I was KOed on shipping. I'm glad you got a good deal on it. Im keeping the site in my favorites though. Just in case there is something I can't find any where else. Thanks BALLSS.

·
Registered
8,036 Posts
grey stripe= high temp

I suspect there are several places to get split loom, one being what you posted
Evident to search about a little. I fell into a couple of silly priced sites, and eventually went with 100' roll from somewhere like Grainger.

Funny I mentioned before when doing plugs and wires on the '96 Cady that the loom I removed was purple stripe. And I had no reason to think it wasn't original.

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BALLSS says:

grey stripe= high temp

Gee, I thought one was Northern states and the other was for the South. >:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts