Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any opinions or have one of these installed? http://www.neverstolen.com/

I'm considering it seriously as an add-on to my other theif deterrents. I'm hoping the more it's a PITA for them to get my car started, the better chance I have of them giving up.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry did I miss their selling price somewhere or would I have to go to the "GM dealer/stealers" to get it?

Dean

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't see what's so special here - yeah so they got some fancypants plug on the dash - that has to go back to a module (which you hide) somewhere, which then interrupts ignition, starter, fuel, you pick. I don't see how this is soooo much more better (yes, I said mo better) than anything else out there. If I was a thief, I'd follow that nice armored cable back to the box or wherever the connections are, jumper the connections, and be on my way. Their website didn't show me anything I haven't seen elsewhere. Am I missing something?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"All electrical connections are made in the engine compartment and are connected in and through the factory wiring harnesses. Since there are no exposed wires, a properly installed Ravelco is virtually impossible to detect and very time consuming to trace, because all the wires are the same color (black)."

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have something similar on my Durango, it was there when I bought it. Not sure if it works though, never had someone try and steal her ,I dont think :rolleyes: but I soetimes forget I unplugged it and try and start the ignitionand theres dead silence.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts