Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
chevmdnss, (sean) took this today at the shop. dont know which one i like more, my caprice or the truck, those 18" wheels look awesome on that ford! told the owner that he needed to go higher, cause im not going any lower!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
damn that looks good (the caprice) ...the wheel wells looks so perfectly round...I love those 91-92

what year is it?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Its a 91, i removed the wheel well trim and smoothed the edges, its a small change, but makes such a difference. by the way, i've seen your car on cardomain before, i love it!!! i use to have 14x7's on my car before i tore it apart.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks...i decided to go the same way, but no bags....im getting another caprice so I can get 14*7 again

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
did you have to do any trimming for the 14x7s in the rear?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my caprice has cut inner skins for the wires that i use to run, not to cool for burnouts!!! SMOKEY!! wish i didnt cut them now.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats a badass caprice, pretty much the same route im going with my 92

Do you have any more pics??

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, ill post some later, i have some during the air ride install and some misc shots during the body work.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reminds me of a Mercury "lead sled" lowered...Nice!

Been contemplating a chop on my 95 CC wagon...but doubt the wife would like the mess or costs!

Nice ride!
Mark

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't know what to say But damn thats nice. Thanks for the inspiration truely a work of art

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cant put pic of mine up yet I started to sand it before i went to Irag oops Iraq so it is real rusty fr i did not put any primer on the finished parts :D you got a good car so far! im only modifying my engine and drive train once i get back with a true ram air hood

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Primer is my favorite color I love the car the way it is I se the burgandy interior so I know my 92 has potential

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Car is awesome man... Hope you dont mind if I use it as a motivational peice to get me goin on mine

keep up the good work

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Seeing caprices like yours makes me appreciate my car so much more! I LOVE the wheel well skirts for some reason. Idk why-i really don't but that's the reason i opted for my caprice.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
"inspiration?"
thanks, i laughed when i saw your desktop pic. i've done the same with other cars when i was working on mine. "and round it goes" i'm hoping to get paint on it soon, but have been suprised at the many local responses i've had with the primer. people i wouldnt expect to like it (senior citizens, middle aged women) weird! im dropping in a carbed 350 soon, so i'll be painting it after that. plan on shaving the firewall and painting some suspension before the motor swap. i'll keep pics coming as i go. i know i love seing other projects. thanks for the responses. maybe i wont trade it this weekend for that 94 slammed shaved crew cab dually!?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I love the way that car sits. Was it a pain to get those bumpers on there? also love the shaved trunk lid, handles, hood, antenna, etc....It's exactly how i want mine to look.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts