Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone just sat there and watched the show COPS and smile everytime you see someone get thrown into the back of a b-body or am I just weird.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I don't do that all lol but I have been watching cops a lot lately on tru tv.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I do the same thing watching "Worlds Wildest Police Videos" and such. Its easy to spot the B body from the dashcam. Just look for the hood ornament lol.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Has anyone just sat there and watched the show COPS and smile everytime you see someone get thrown into the back of a b-body or am I just weird.
Haha hell yeah, I cry everytime I watch the movie Crank. If you havent watched it yet, go watch it you'll understand.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Yeah I watch it every sunday on G4 then Tru TV its on from ~3-11pm, and fro 7- whenever the rest of the week.

Mainly because I wanna become an FLEO or LEO, anyway................. yeah I say that's a caprice every now and then.

On thing I like to do when im on the road with my boys........... I just yell out "CAPRICE" when I see one, or my boy does for me lol.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Yeah I watch it every sunday on G4 then Tru TV its on from ~3-11pm, and fro 7- whenever the rest of the week.

Mainly because I wanna become an FLEO or LEO, anyway................. yeah I say that's a caprice every now and then.

On thing I like to do when im on the road with my boys........... I just yell out "CAPRICE" when I see one, or my boy does for me lol.
That reminds me of seeing "Cars" in the theater, they do a high speed pass thru the crowd and there is a Roadmaster wagon in the crowd. My wife thought I was nuts until we bought the DVD and I showed her! :D

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
^^^ LOL... dumb...haha

i dont have a come back for that one...but next time i want a come back ill get my cum back off ure upper lip

: )

·
Registered
262 Posts
Wow.... lol anyways....

Back to the original topic... I sometimes forget my 9C1 was an ex California Highway Patrol car and actually hunted down speeders on the highway, pretty neat to think about it.

I still like watching Cops, esp the old re-runs. I used to like the show LAPD life on the beat too, but that was short lived back in the 90's. Love seeing the black and white Caprices in those re-runs.

That show and my favorite show "CHiPs!" made me apply for law enforcement and that's why i joined the LAPD back in 2006. Then i resigned about a year later, just didn't work out and wasn't for me lol.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Wow.... lol anyways....

Back to the original topic... I sometimes forget my 9C1 was an ex California Highway Patrol car and actually hunted down speeders on the highway, pretty neat to think about it.

I still like watching Cops, esp the old re-runs. I used to like the show LAPD life on the beat too, but that was short lived back in the 90's. Love seeing the black and white Caprices in those re-runs.

That show and my favorite show "CHiPs!" made me apply for law enforcement and that's why i joined the LAPD back in 2006. Then i resigned about a year later, just didn't work out and wasn't for me lol.

What happend? Why'd you resign? what wasnt for you?

PM or post dont matter, id like to know.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Every time I see a Caprice/Impala on TV or in person, I announce it, as well as the year. My girlfriend is always like "whatever" when I talk about them. Some of my buddies make fun of me for doing it and then they try to guess the year but they're never right. People just don't understand our love for these cars. Hell, I'm not sure I understand my love for these cars.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Its funny because I haven't owned a B-Body in years and myself and another old forum member Detour9c1 still to this day spot a Caprice or Roady or another B-Body, we both say the year and start up the ole I miss this and that about the cars...lol Memories! Watching old Cops shows is like going back in time all of them are great, especially the chases nothing better then the roar from the ole L05 or LT1.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Every time I see a Caprice/Impala on TV or in person, I announce it, as well as the year. My girlfriend is always like "whatever" when I talk about them. Some of my buddies make fun of me for doing it and then they try to guess the year but they're never right. People just don't understand our love for these cars. Hell, I'm not sure I understand my love for these cars.

Agreed and sooooooo truuueeee

·
Registered
472 Posts
I'm the same way....Tru TV seems to be the channel for super old episodes of COPS.
The other night I saw a really old episode, and they where all rolling around in just box's LOL If someone's in the room is with me I'll say, "There's my car".

·
Registered
278 Posts
Its funny because I haven't owned a B-Body in years and myself and another old forum member Detour9c1 still to this day spot a Caprice or Roady or another B-Body, we both say the year and start up the ole I miss this and that about the cars...lol Memories! Watching old Cops shows is like going back in time all of them are great, especially the chases nothing better then the roar from the ole L05 or LT1.
Amen man...

1 - 20 of 64 Posts