Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i an installing Corbeau racing seats in the ss.I have to get them recovered 2-tone leather.My main question is has anyone installed racing seats in the back of their ss and gotten rid of the stock rear seat.
I want to do something different in the in the back of the car.
If anyone has suggestions or knows someone who has done this let me know.
Thanks Paul.

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i think so the new aston martin rapide is 4 doors and looks like it just has the racing seats,i think it would look cool.
Paul.

·
Registered
734 Posts
can we get sum pics of the seat and if im right when u do 4 buckets u night wanna make a center console that come from the middle back seat to the front over the shifter. thats if im right.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys i an installing Corbeau racing seats in the ss.I have to get them recovered 2-tone leather.My main question is has anyone installed racing seats in the back of their ss and gotten rid of the stock rear seat.
I want to do something different in the in the back of the car.
If anyone has suggestions or knows someone who has done this let me know.
Thanks Paul.

This isn't on a 96 caprice but a 89 box chevy non the less. Check it out and I think it will give you the idea you are looking for. Hopes this helps.

Daryl

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi guys i will try and get pics up soon to show u what i have.Thanks for the pics that what i am looking for.

thanks Paul.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts